June 27, 2012 in Inspiration
May 26, 2012 in Inspiration
It’s not that a big thing cannot fly because it’s heavy or a small thing can fly because it’s light. Regardless of size, it flies because it was created to fly.
Though big and heavy, earth flies in the Universe, but a stone, though small, cannot fly even on earth. Stars too fly in the Universe.
The heart should fly in the midst of life.
‘To fly’ means ‘to free from restriction.’
Just as creatures with wings live flying, human beings also should live flying in their respective field.
There are people who fly by studying and making efforts on their own and there are people who fly by living with the Almighty who created them and with the savior who saves them.
Human beings should fly in the body, fly with the mind, fly in the spirit, and fly leading a life that enables their spirit to live forever. Only they will reach the greatest heights.
If you live without being in love with the Lord who came to save the world, you cannot live your life flying.
Even within the same region, some live flying, some live walking, and some live crawling. It is not known until that life is lived.
- Teacher, April 2012
By Hyojung Kim
Translated by Gina Lee
Proofread by Peter Reimer
August 7, 2009 9:46-10:06 p.m. Friday
After having listened to the words of Heaven and Holy Spirit Assembly delivered in Cheju Island I felt the Lord’s words of revelation come to me during the prayer time.
“You must open your spiritual eyes to the level of the Holy Spirit to draw out something deep inside God’s Shimjung. You must get out of the physical world. To realize God’s Shimjung and Will, you must throw your physical world away. You must challenge yourself to climb up to this level. Do you sense the charm of such a life? Do you want to climb up the holy mountain of Jehovah? You must throw away everything of yourself; you must do away with your physical thoughts and habits. Be deeply anchored to the spiritual world. Open the eyes of your mind. Take interest in the earnest hope of your spirit, kneel down before God, and throw away your self-interested life before the great history of God. In time, the physical world will rot. Let’s talk with your *Shimjung. Let’s talk of love continuously between you and me. Walk completely and earnestly on the path of Heaven.
*[Translator's note: Shimjung is a Korean word meaning "deep/true heart"]
Recover your senses and see who it is that occupies the center of your mind. Serve God and walk keeping to the center of the path without veering left or right. Know how precious and valuable is your life—and love that life. To plead for your life and entrust it with God is true love.
Get yourself out of the level of the physical world and elevate yourself to the point where you can see and feel the spiritual world. The world of heaven is so limitless and free that you can do as much as possible and climb up as high as possible.
God is so boundless that we are challenged to reach for Him ceaselessly. Climb up in search of His limitless love. Those who endure till the end will fulfill it. Strive for my perfect love. My beloved one, I wish you rejoice in the unlimited freedom of love and truth. It is enough if you realize the true meaning of life.
It does not matter who you are, your life is about Heaven and me. If you reach the summit, then you will be standing at the top of the mountain alone only with Heaven; then, it is only Heaven and you. Save your time. Even if you love only God from now on, there is only the remaining time left.
Dear beloved ones of mine,
I’m so happy because I presented all my love to you. As I loved you all, I’m so happy. I’m so happy because I loved you with all my strength without any regrets. Even if my Shimjung is in tear-shedding pain, I loved lives so much that I have no regrets. If you realize this love of mine, nobody will become jealous or envious. My love is perfect.
To those I truly love,
August 29, 2009 7:24 – 7:41 a.m. Saturday
“You must realize God of essence. In the deepest part of all creations and lives there is providence of God. Ninety-nine percent of people live their lives without knowing this. Save your time and realize the meaning of true life so that you will not shed tears of remorse when you finally realize the essence of the Lord’s words at the end of your lifetime. If you can acknowledge the existence of God—Jehovah, who is the essence of truth and love—before this time of today passes, then you will become the blessed one whose salvation is fulfilled.
What is the difference between mankind and animals? Isn’t it that human beings have spirits that aspire to search for the eternal world which is both metaphysical and invisible? You must take interest in your spirit and take care of it. When your spirit longs for the law of heaven, your body should follow so that when you face hardship and suffering, you can endure. Only when you realize the power of the spirit can you realize the value of the spirit. To get out of the limitation of your physical body, you must struggle. Know that life cannot even produce grass in the field (i.e. life without God cannot achieve anything).
Acknowledge God fully in your life; then, your fears will disappear. Give glory and dignity to God earnestly, and walk on the path of history in modest. With all your might do your mission given to you. See with spiritual eyes, hear with spiritual ears, feel with spiritual heart, and judge with a spiritual brain. I know the minds and hearts of all lives; do not think you can deceive me. I know all of that, but I am just waiting for you to fulfill your responsibility. Why? So that Satan will not be able to come through your openings. That is why I am waiting for the lives to first repent and love God. From the perspective of Heaven’s law, doing so is the order.
Come close to me. I will not push you away no matter how close you try to get near me. There is no boundary. Do not be afraid but come close to me. Everyone should come to a realization by now. The inimitable relationship of love is the one and only rendezvous between you and me. Do not forget this and do not let it be taken away. I want everyone to be perfect in loving me.
Never despise yourself; love yourself truly. Accomplish your salvation with me. Love your life deeply, deeply. Have the thought that your spirit—much more than your physical body—is eager to seek and meet with me and be with me.”
August 31, 2009 9:34 – 9:47 a.m. Monday
“Dear beloved ones of mine,
What do you think is the most important thing in the course of a man’s life? Many people lose the truth as much as they lose time in this one life that is given to them. When people are on the edge of life and death, do you know what they repent of most? Do you know the percentage of people who are satisfied with their lives on their deathbed?
Those who seek God from their childhood and younger days and love God, opening the eyes of truth and longing for the things of the eternal world are truly blessed.
I said, ‘You must throw the world away.’ I said so because this world has deviated from the Will of God and is rushing into wickedness. If the earthly heaven had been accomplished—the original Will of God—then people would have fully enjoyed the value of their lives both spiritually and physically. To save your life and obtain new days, I am telling you to throw this world away for you still need to do away with the physical traits.
Recognize your imperfectness—realize, and reflect on the truth each and everyday. Do not give up on the hope that you will reach perfect love and truth; its path is not only for special people; know that the final destination of all mankind is to fulfill complete love with God. Even if it takes such a long time, you must walk on that path. As I am leading you to it, you must awaken your senses toward me, and follow and believe my words.
Even though it costs you the whole world, you must not give up on my love. This is the salvation.
Do not misunderstand my heart; instead, realize my love and know my heart. Dwell in my love where you can find unlimited freedom and your dreams. Brotherly love is also a part of my love. Throw away your physical thoughts completely and come toward me in love and modest.
[These are the proverbs pertaining to the Sunday Message given on Sept 11, 2011 titled, "Know How Valuable and Precious the Body and Spirit of Human Beings Are."]
1. Do you know how valuable human beings are? Do you know how valuable you are? It took more than thirteen billion years for the almighty God, the Holy Spirit, and Jesus to create the heavens, the Earth, and all things in it for the purpose of creating the body and spirit of human beings.
2. It had taken more than thirteen billion years until [God] made human beings. So then, how great the value of a human being would be, even when you calculate it solely based on the value for the Holy Trinity’s work and the value for Their time spent on it!
3. God took billions of years to make human beings, yet, He designated them to live barely a hundred years and finish their lives. So then, how precious this human life of a hundred years is!
4. During this period of a hundred years, you have something to do, something as valuable as that [time]. You must fulfill salvation so that your spirit will live forever. Human beings must live a hundred years, their full lifespan, for the sake of the salvation of their spirit.
5. The purpose, for which the almighty God created the universe, the Earth, and all things of the heavens and the Earth, was to create human beings. The purpose is, ultimately, to create the spirit of human beings. To create the human spirit, God created the universe, the Earth, and all things in it, taking more than thirteen billion years, and God created the body of human beings also.
6. [God] created the human spirit on the foundation of His creation that took billions of years. So then, how great the value of the human spirit is! Therefore, human beings must make their spirit into the form of Heaven, go to Heaven, and live there forever, by believing in and loving God the Almighty, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and by taking action according to God’s Word.
7. Whoever it may be, every human being must save their spirit and send it to the Kingdom of Heaven by believing in God the Almighty and Jesus the Savior and by truly loving Them. If not, the human spirit that the Holy Trinity created, taking longer than thirteen billion years, will end up in the world of eternal suffering, nullifying all the hard work of God. The body is more valuable than the world and the spirit is more valuable than the heavens and the Earth.
8. Invest the time of your body in benefiting your spirit. Your spirit must be saved and must live in Heaven forever, loving and serving God and Jesus.
9. The lifespan of a caterpillar is the period of time for it to resurrect into a butterfly. Likewise, a hundred years of the human lifespan is the period of time for human beings to save their spirit perfectly through their body.
10. The only time a caterpillar needs is the duration when it can resurrect into a butterfly. It does not need its lifespan to be any longer. Likewise, the lifespan of a hundred years is a long enough period of time to save your spirit. If you fail to save your spirit during this period of time, you won’t be able to save your spirit forever.
11. When a caterpillar resurrects into a butterfly, it can move a thousand times or ten thousand times faster and its life itself becomes different. In the same way, if a human being saves their spirit and lives in spirit, they will be able to move a thousand times or ten thousand times faster, they will be that much more joyful, and the level of their life will also be different.
12. There is a season of resurrection for a caterpillar. It must resurrect into a butterfly during that season. There is a season of resurrection for human beings, also, when you bodies believe in God and Jesus and resurrect through the working of the Holy Spirit. This season is the period of time when you can save your spirits. If you fail during this time, you will never be able to do it.
13. God the Creator created the body and spirit of human beings through the thirteen-billion-year-long process and He limited their lifespan to one hundred years. This is so that human beings will not live suffering for a long time on earth as ‘human caterpillars.’ Therefore, God gave a hundred years as the period of time [for human beings] to save their spirits.
November 12, 2009 in Inspiration
Wow, amazing. This is a new video created by a member in Texas!
[kml_flashembed publishmethod="static" fversion="8.0.0" movie="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=7571063&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=ffb303&fullscreen=1" width="590" targetclass="flashmovie"]
October 20, 2009 in Inspiration
Wow, this morning I was on my way to work when I realized that my buss pass had expired! So I had to walk from the transportation center to work. Along the way I saw someone pushing his car to get to the gas station so I decided to help. (more…)