June 16, 2011 in Words of Wisdom
June 15th 2011 Wednesday Message Summary
Scriptures: 2 Chronicles 32: 16-21, Matthew 18: 19, Matthew 7: 7-8
- John 14: 13, James 5:17-18
The Lord said, “Work hard while praying. Are you only working hard without praying at the time of prayer? You should work hard while praying.” From that point on, no matter how much work was delayed, I prayed at the set prayer times without fail. I promised the Lord that just as before, I would pray in the evenings from 7 to 10 p.m., sleep from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m., wake up at the time the Lord wakes me up and pray at predawn from 2 to 5 a.m.; after that, I would receive the Word; during the day, I would also pray for about an hour from 1 p.m.; and for the rest of the day, I would pray any and every moment while working.
In order to do high level work as people of a high level faith, we need to ask the Lord how we should do things before we begin the work; and only if the Lord permits it, should we start the work. Even during the process of the work, we should do the work one by one, together with the Lord while continuously asking Him about it. If we do it in this way, Jesus will work through us and use us as His hands, feet, and body. Then, the work that we have done will become the work that the Lord has done.
The Lord gives only if we pray. We should work while praying and talking with the Lord. Then the work becomes delightful, and we can do things meaningfully, be set on fire with love, and experience the joy of working as the Lord’s brides. The Lord will be happy about this and those who will be using the given things will use them joyfully, too.
As for me, I spend much more time talking with the Lord than talking with people. Ninety-five percent of each day is spent talking with the Lord. I can’t live without doing so. Those who don’t hold sincere conversations with the Lord cannot be acknowledged as the Lord’s brides. A person in love can’t help but talk with their beloved. They can’t stand not talking because words keep coming out of their mouth.
We must work while talking with the Lord in order for the work to keep going well without a problem. Also, something that was supposed to be done at the level of ‘silver’ will shine like ‘gold’ instead. Again, a person who works while conversing with the Lord becomes the Lord’s true sweetheart and bride.
If you are in a vehicle, if you are walking on the street, or if you are at your workplace or school when the prayer time arrives, you can first tell the Lord your situation and then pray in your heart. When you have an appointment with someone but you cannot be on time, you call them and explain your situation, right? In the same way, you should explain to Jesus, too.
Someone who does not know how essential and necessary prayer is to a person who needs to be saved will not pray. This kind of person is blind to prayer and dead in regards to prayer.
- A person who does not pray, no matter who it may be, cannot be saved. Among the people who were saved, no one received salvation without praying. In order to fulfill salvation, you must first repent of your sins through prayer. In order to repent of your sins, you have to pray about your sins, making confessions in profound remorse. Only then will you be forgiven of your sins and will your sins be blotted out.
- Without praying, you cannot become close to Jesus.
- To those of you who do not pray, Jesus cannot give you what you need.
-Without praying, you cannot do great work. You absolutely must set a great prayer condition to do great work.
-If you do not pray, you cannot avoid having satans and ghosts harm your spirits and bodies and drag you to death.
- If you pray, God accepts your prayer immediately. The Trinity immediately takes care of your requests. Prayer changed their destinies.
- At times, prayer reversed the good and evil of individuals, families, nations, and generations. There were cases where prayer stopped judgment that had been planned and allowed everyone to live. There were also cases in which the righteous survived by destroying the wicked through prayer, while others sadly died together with the wicked because they who were supposed to pray did not pray.
- One person’s prayer is greater and more powerful than the military force of an entire nation.
Do not complain when you face difficulties after having not prayed, and do not say, “I believe in the Lord and I love Him, but why do I go through difficult sufferings?” Jesus helps you only if you pray.
Prayer is absolutely your responsibility. It is not proper that you are given something when you have not even sincerely asked for it. If you have something for which your conscience pricks you, first clean it up before you make requests. The petition of the righteous has immense power. This is true for a nation, too. Try to offer an earnest nationwide prayer regarding certain matters that determine the nation’s fate. Then, the issue that could not be resolved either by the force and capacity of your nation or by your nation’s military power will be resolved.
Do not just hope to be raptured. Instead, perfectly prepare while praying and checking the condition of your faith. It will not work without prayer. You must pray in order for your love with the Lord to not cool down but to be set on fire, and in order for you to be perfectly ready for the Advent.